How to Get Tested
• No appointment is necessary
• Register on site
• Bring a photo-ID and insurance card
• Patients are not required to show symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested -- anyone can get tested
• At the testing site:
• You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
• You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
• Test site staff will hand you a test swab.
• You will swab the inside of each nostril and carefully return the swab to the test-site staff.
• The turnaround time for testing results is two to seven days after testing.
• Individuals who are tested should self-isolate while they await test results. For those individuals who live with other people, they should self-isolate in a private room and use a private bathroom if possible. Whoever else lives in the home with the individual awaiting test results should also stay at home. View COVID-19 Patient Instructions for Self Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results (PDF).